Saturday, February 4, 2012

Felt Flower Pins


I love to have what I call "visiting artists" come to Art Club and do a demonstration or teach the club a new skill.  I feel that this is important to do from time to time to show students not only different kinds of art, but it is a great way to showcase the skills of other teachers in the school or people in the community.  

For this project, one of our very talented and crafty history teachers, Miss Rush, demonstrated how to make flower pins out of felt.  She lead students through the project step-by-step, and when they were finished, the students sold the pins to raise funds for new supplies.  Thank you Miss Rush! 


Even the boys had fun!




   

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yay! I just found your blog from a comment you made on my blog at the start of the school year! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete